How early before the departure of my train should I arrive?
In order to ensure the smooth running of any safety checks, we recommend that you allow a comfortable margin of time (approx. 30 min). Be present at the door of your car at least 2 minutes before departure.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What is My Driver by Thalys ?
- Is it possible to use my Miles to access the lounges?
- As a Club or Club+ member, can I invite other people with me into the Thalys Lounges?
- As a member of My Thalys World, can I access the lounges of the other railway companies?
- How can I access the Thalys Lounges?
- I would like to find out more about the stations and the services available.
- What services are available in Thalys Lounge&More in Brussels and Paris?
- In which cities are there Thalys Lounges and what are the access conditions?
- How early before the departure of my train should I arrive?
- How can I get to or leave the station?