How can I access the Thalys Lounges?
Our Thalys Lounges in Bruxelles-Midi and Paris-Nord are accessible for:
My Thalys World member upon presentation of the loyalty card:
- Explorer in exchange for 300 Miles
- Club with 2 guests
- Club+ with 4 guests
Non-member of My Thalys World upon presentation of a Thalys ticket of the day:
- Traveller in Premium Holder of a Corporate Fares ticket
- Railteam passenger with card SNCF
- TGV Pro passenger in 1st class
- Holder of an Air France invitation voucher
Pets are accepted but are not allowed to move freely within the lounge. It is the responsibility of the owners to ensure that they don’t disturb the serenity and cleanliness of the lounge.
Only folded bicycles in a cover are accepted in our lounges. Bicycles that do not meet these conditions must remain outside.
It is the travellers' responsibility to keep an eye on their luggage. Thalys cannot be held liable in the event of theft or loss.
Last updated on the