Can I travel on Thalys with an InterRail Pass/EuRail Pass?
Thalys trains require a reservation. If you have an InterRail or EuRail pass, you can book your seat via the telephone reservation centres and at train stations.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Does Thalys offer special fares for companies?
- Can we benefit from special Thalys fares for family travel?
- Do seniors benefit from a special Thalys fare?
- Do young people under 26 benefit from a special Thalys fare?
- Do children benefit from a special Thalys fare?
- Does Thalys offer special fares for groups?
- Is it possible to combine a Belgian train ticket with a Thalys journey?
- Is it possible to add a person to an existing Thalys reservation?
- How do people with reduced mobility benefit from special services and fares?
- How can I book my Thalys ticket?