Can I take a bike on board of Thalys?
With your Thalys ticket, you can take your bike on board. It must be disassembled, including wheels, and stored in a non-rigid cover no larger than 135x85x30 cm.
If you are travelling with a bike, you can take a maximum of:
- 1 piece of hand luggage
- 1 piece of luggage (maximum size 75x53x30 cm).
If these conditions are not met, your bike will not be accepted on board by the Train Manager. To ensure the proper boarding of your bike on the train, please arrive on the platform approximately 30 minutes before departure.
Folding bicycles that are transported folded are considered as regular luggage provided that they do not exceed the following dimensions: 75x53x30 cm.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- What is My Driver by Thalys ?
- How can I find my TCN ?
- I lost my ticket. What should I do?
- What kind of luggage is not allowed on board of Thalys?
- What luggage can I take on board of Thalys?
- Can I take special luggage on board of Thalys?
- Where can I consult Thalys timetables and traffic information?
- Does Thalys offer good deals and discounts through their partners?
- What documents do I need to bring for my journey?
- Can I take a bike on board of Thalys?