Can I receive an invoice for the purchase of my Thalys tickets?
As Thalys is not responsible for the distribution of tickets, the company does not issue any other document than the original ticket.
Your tickets or purchase confirmations are accepted as accounting proof by all European tax administrations.
You can also submit your invoice request to the network issuing your ticket: SNCB for Belgium, SNCF for France and NS for the Netherlands.
Last updated on the
Frequently asked questions
- Does Thalys offer special fares for companies?
- Can we benefit from special Thalys fares for family travel?
- Do seniors benefit from a special Thalys fare?
- Do young people under 26 benefit from a special Thalys fare?
- Do children benefit from a special Thalys fare?
- Does Thalys offer special fares for groups?
- Is it possible to combine a Belgian train ticket with a Thalys journey?
- Is it possible to add a person to an existing Thalys reservation?
- How do people with reduced mobility benefit from special services and fares?
- How can I book my Thalys ticket?