Finding your way
- See map of station to help you when you arrive.
- Make arriving there easier and save time by avoiding waiting around at the ticket office! Buy your RET ticket for Rotterdam’s public transport at the ThalysBar. This allows you to make two journeys throughout the RET network and is valid for connecting trains to The Hague.
- Search for your detailed itinerary using public transport.
- See maps and fares for transport in the city, as well as timetables.
- Check your train times in real time.
- There are several taxi ranks at the station.
Access: exit at Platform 16.
- Book your taxi from Rotterdamse Taxi Centrale – RTC - on +31 10 462 60 60.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on current rates for Europcar tourist vehicles. Thalys recommends the eco fleet so you can continue your journey using more environmentally-friendly transport methods.
- Check on the traffic and road work situation (In Dutch) in real time.
- Leave your vehicle at the station car park.
Access: Conradstraat exit.
- Take your bicycle with you on board Thalys! You can travel at no extra cost with your folding bike or by putting your bicycle, with the front wheel removed, into a carrying case (max. size: 120 x 90cm). You should then put your bicycle in the luggage area.
- Hire a bike from “Rotterdam ByCycle".
Access: Conradstraat exit (number 18).
- Leave your luggage at the left luggage area in the station.
Access: First floor, beside the International Ticket Office.
More Thalys TheCard benefits
- Thalys TheCard members enjoy special benefits for their travel.
Details shown on this page are for information purposes only. In no event may Thalys be held accountable in the event of errors, omissions or modifications.