- Use the public transport network: plan your route, see timetables and fares.
- There is a taxi rank on the station square.
- Book a taxi in advance through Ostend Taxi (In Dutch) on +32 (0) 800 25 500.
- For an environmentally-friendly option, use vehicles from Taxi Bond (In Dutch) which run on LPG. Book on +32 (0)59.702.727.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on current rates for Europcar tourist vehicles. Thalys recommends the eco fleet so you can continue your journey using more environmentally-friendly transport methods.
Access : Kastanjelaan, 34 (around 6 km from the station).
- Check on the traffic and road work situation in real time.
- Leave your vehicle in the car park (In French) close to the station.
Access : Natiënkaai, 7.
- Take your bicycle with you on board Thalys! You can travel at no extra cost with your folding bike or by putting your bicycle, with the front wheel removed, into a carrying case (max. size: 120 x 90cm). You should then put your bicycle in the luggage area.
- Leave your bike at the station’s free bike park.
- Leave your luggage at the station’s left luggage office.
More Thalys TheCard benefits
- Thalys TheCard members enjoy special benefits for their travel.
Details shown on this page are for information purposes only. In no event may Thalys be held accountable in the event of errors, omissions or modifications.