Musée du Quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
Come and discover arts and civilisations from around the world!
Your Thalys advantage:
Enjoy a discounted entry of €7 (normally €11) for the temporary exhibitions in the Garden Gallery and the mezzanines as well as the permanent exhibitions.
Enjoy a 10% discount in the Café Branly too.
Present your Thalys ticket or booking confirmation email (Ticketless).
A gateway between cultures
Located on the banks of the Seine in a Jean Nouvel building, the Musée du Quai Branly – Jacques Chirac is a must-see museum in Paris. It shows the significance of Arts and Civilisations from Africa, Asia, Oceania and America, as well as their cultural, religious and historic influences. This museum has established itself as a place of innovative and outstanding international influence, creating a dialogue between art history and ethnology.
Quai Branly 37
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 11:00-19:00
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from 11:00-21:00
- Weekly closure on Mondays, except during school holidays. Closed on 01/05 (Labour Day) and 25/12 (Christmas Day)
- Metro: line 9 - station Alma-Marceau (cross the Pont de l’Alma bridge)
- RER C: station "Pont de l’Alma" is closed from July 2017 until November 2018. The closest station is "Champ de Mars – Tour Eiffel" [Eiffel Tower]
- Bus: 42 - 63 - 72 80 - 92
- River shuttle: Tour Eiffel [Eiffel Tower] (Batobus, Bateaux, Parisiens, Vedettes de Paris)
- By car: paid car park accessible from 25 quai Branly
Telephone : +33 1 56 61 70 00