- Use Mons’ free city bus network called « Mons intra Muros » (In French).
Access: Place Léopold opposite railway station.
- Travel in Mons and the surrounding area with TEC Hainaut: plan your route details and see fares.
- Check your train times in real time.
- Take a taxi from the taxi rank on the station square.
- Book your taxi in advance from Taxi Dispo Service (In French) on +32 (0)495 52 57 25.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on current rates for Europcar tourist vehicles. Thalys recommends the eco fleet so you can continue your journey using more environmentally-friendly transport methods.
- Check on the traffic and road work situation in real time.
- Leave your car at the station car parks (In French) (charges apply). Access : Boulevard Gendebien or Boulevard Charles Quint.
- Take your bicycle with you on board Thalys! You can travel at no extra cost with your folding bike or by putting your bicycle, with the front wheel removed, into a carrying case (max. size: 120 x 90cm). You should then put your bicycle in the luggage area.
- Leave your bike at the station’s free bike park.
- Leave your luggage at the station’s left luggage office.
More Thalys TheCard benefits
- Thalys TheCard members enjoy special benefits for their travel.
Details shown on this page are for information purposes only. In no event may Thalys be held accountable in the event of errors, omissions or modifications.