Finding your way
- See map of station (in german) to help you when you arrive.
- Search for your detailed itinerary using public transport .
- See transport map (in german) for the city.
- Check your train times in real time.
- There is a taxi rank on the station square.
- Exit City/Königswall
- Book your taxi by phone with Taxi Dortmund e.G. (in german) on + 49 (0)231 144444.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on current rates for Europcar tourist vehicles . Thalys recommends the eco fleet so you can continue your journey using more environmentally-friendly transport methods.
Access: Reisezentrum inside the station.
- Check on the traffic and road work situation (in german) in real time.
- Leave your vehicle in one of the five station car parks (in german).
- Königswall/station square
- Königswall 13-15
- Take your bicycle with you on board Thalys! You can travel at no extra cost with your folding bike or by putting your bicycle, with the front wheel removed, into a carrying case (max. size: 120 x 90cm). You should then put your bicycle in the luggage area.
- Go to the “Fahrradstation” (in German) to hire a bike at the station.
Access: station square, exit City/Königswall
- See the city’s map of cycleways (in german).
- Get to Dortmund Aiport:
- Use AirportExpress , the bus which takes you directly to the airport terminal in just 25 minutes.
Access: station square, next to the taxi rank.
- Leave your luggage in the luggage lockers inside the station.
More Thalys TheCard benefits
- Thalys TheCard members enjoy special benefits for their travel.
Details shown on this page are for information purposes only. In no event may Thalys be held accountable in the event of errors, omissions or modifications.