Finding your way
- View a map of the station to help you when you arrive.
- Search for your detailed itinerary using public transport.
- See maps (In Dutch), timetables (In Dutch) for trams, pre-metro, buses and night buses, as well as fares.
- Check your train times in real time.
- There is a taxi rank at Koningin Astridplein.
Access: Astridplein exit, towards bus stop.
- Book your taxi with Antwerp Tax (In Dutch) on +32 (0)3 238 38 38.
- Choose the environmentally-friendly solution with a hybrid vehicle from Métropole. Book on +32 (0)3 231. 31.31.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on current rates for Europcar tourist vehicles. Thalys recommends the eco fleet so you can continue your journey using more environmentally-friendly transport methods.
Access: Ground floor, at the end of the Galerie de Diamant.
- Check on the traffic and road work situation in real time.
- Use the “Anvers-Kievit B-Parking” car park (charges apply), Rue Van Imerseelstraat. Access: Below the station, Kievitplein entrance.
- Take your bicycle with you on board Thalys! You can travel at no extra cost with your folding bike or by putting your bicycle, with the front wheel removed, into a carrying case (max. size: 120 x 90cm). You should then put your bicycle in the luggage area.
- Leave your bike at the Kievitplein entrance.
- You can store your luggage in a locker.
Luggage lockers available in the main station hall (exit Koningin Astridplein) and in the northern all (exit Kievitplein)
More Thalys TheCard benefits
- Thalys TheCard members enjoy special benefits for their travel.
Details shown on this page are for information purposes only. In no event may Thalys be held accountable in the event of errors, omissions or modifications.