Book your train trip to Cologne
Cologne hosts 13 breathtaking religious buildings, including a cathedral listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Cologne also offers 7 Christmas markets, festivals, operas, a carnival... Ready to go?
Due to engineering works in April, May, June and July, some trains do not stop at some stations in Germany.
For more information please visit the traffic info section.
- Name of the fare: STANDARD
- Fare available for one-way trips in Standard.
- On sale up to 30 days before departure.
- Non-exchangeable, non-refundable.
- Subject to availability.
- Valid on certain trains only